Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Too Much Writing....

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the first entry of the blog.  Woot woot!  This blog will become a space to discuss the creative process, then down the road it will become a place to promote the album, the videos, all that stuff.

So far, the album is coming along great.  I think I'm more motivated than I've ever been before as I'm up in my studio almost daily.  However, this has left me a bit overwhelmed with ideas.  I've almost completed a few recordings and am starting to think I might have two separate albums happening, but I don't have time for both.  So for now, False Face Society is going to morph into a more aggressive and scrappy sound than what I had originally intended.  You can't really stop the process once it starts, so I might as well go along with what's coming out.

Steve Biss will be joining me soon to record some vocals for a track tentatively entitled "Maladaptive, Narcissistic".  Should be lots of screaming and bleeding ears.  The track is alot of fun and is sort of a cross between classic rock riffing and post-punk scrappiness.  You'll be hearing it in the new year likely as I won't be able to mix and master anything completely until then, but the recordings are quickly piling up.

Anyways, we'll see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment